Monday, September 5, 2011

How to raise GoPro Camera Align T-Rex 450 RC Helicopter - Tutorial

How to raise GoPro Camera Align T-Rex 450 RC Helicopter - Tutorial On YouTube.





OK, here's another video of 720p setting. I finally realized it's not worth trying to set a record 1080p on 450 size helicopters. Setting 720p is very consistent with the picture quality is not always "Jello" (effect of oscillation), regardless of the speed of the rotor. Here's proof. www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Monto consistently (freely suspended in 2 axes) has tried, it did not work. The picture quality was terrible, and decided to stay with this mounting system. I think it is veryreasonable in terms of cost and quality. The only thing you need is a piece of the mountain 'roll bar' GoPro assembly which about £ 15 costs. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate. Happy flying:) ---------------------------------------------- --------------- Sorry for the delay.guys. I managed to take some test video, as promised:) ------------------------- www.youtube.com www.youtube.com - - ----------------------------------------------- - - ------- OK, I made a brief introductionfor a secure grip on GoPro Cam T-Rex Sport 450. Because I worked all day to change the bottom plate and test flights in the garden, I have not had a chance to go to the park and the flight test video, but I promise that I will very soon. But I do not see jelly-effect (up to 1080p 30fps setting), as I see the older version sometimes plastic base plate, and I think this is as close as I can get with 450 size heli. Oh, I forgot to say when the clips on Slide 1...

Keywords: Mount, gopro, t-rex, trex, align, 450, cam, camera, FPV, rc, helicopter, mounting, flymentor, 3D, tutorial

ice maker model m1 fishing sunglasses polarized belkin surge protector recall

No comments:

Post a Comment