Saturday, September 10, 2011

1 helicopter rotor blade gases (experiment) the hammer head.

1 helicopter rotor blade gases (experiment) the hammer head. Video Clips.





Please read first * Click on the link for FULL 3D fantastic flight of a helicopter blade largest in Switzerland! My head www.youtube.com "Hammerhead" main rotor with a rotor blade is another experiment! Although this is the first flight and more balance to do is prove that I alone design head rotor blades to see me in my past (like in my video single rotor blade. This led me to the next step in a larger test Nitro helicopter. precedence I have my one of my Kyosho Nexus 30 years for this classicExperiment. Because of my success with a piece of real helicopter, the blades Hyperfly no tail rotor, which was natural and easy to do. Even here, I was surprised the car and put it uses less power, is agile as well or better than the original. My theory is proved that there is so much turbulence blade, a blade that is perfectly adequate, with less power, and takes longer to work on electrical systems and also quieter. My physics majors tell me that as long as the counterWeight, there would be no additional burden for the stock. To get the bearings replaced regularly in real helicopter, then this is usually not a problem. But when they start to shake, I'll tell you. But because it is so smooth, I think that the stock will take longer, but I've never been in a field in a helicopter, even a burned gas. This is because I have fallen long ago. LOL! So I think, is the largest helicopter, this technique could be used one day, but in the meantime I will continue to fly my helicopter is equipped witha ...

Tags: Kyosho, Nexus30, gas, R/C, Helicopter, vintage, model, hammer, hammerhead, rotor, fly, flew, flown, Rotory, Magazine, Mike, Mas, John, Simone, Dave, Herbert, Nightflyyer, Sibley, Iowa, Horizon, Hobby, Blade, 400, Science, Experiment, Physics, AMA, Aviation, History, breakthrough, aero, modeling, one, single, bladed, prop, propeller, Hyperfly, Apache, NOTAR, Esky900, esky, osmax, Nitro, Fuel, Smoke, flying, air, plane, jet, airplane, aircraft, force, robot, planes, pilot, fashion, jets, computer, f16, landing

Portable Dishwashers nesco pressure cooker cuisinart pressure cooker recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment