Friday, June 17, 2011

One might accept A Space Explorer has won RC Helicopter

One might accept A Space Explorer has won RC Helicopter Video Clips. Duration : 0.68 Mins.


This is the new 3-3-channel RC Helicopter Rotor Space Explorer. I took it to www.slotcarsandmore.com but not seam to make it sell more, if I get another retailer I have a link I get a stop at one of my lucky subscribers, e-mail you will find everything they needed to do was Participants and comment on videos, because he wanted this RC aircraft, we chose what we thought was the best comment as the winner and shipped by air on YouTube user known as idonttelllies2797 thetruthfulflyer, The contest ended on 15/4/2010 so congratulations to the lucky winners. I thank you all for your support over the years, we could not have dun it without you. Stay tuned for more competitions and reviews of RC and 101 taoistflyer.

Keywords: Indoor, rc, helicopter, multi, rotor, tri, blades, electric, aircraft, heli, plane, airplane, win, free, contest, triple

water filter cartridges whole house pork roast pressure cooker recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment