Monday, June 13, 2011

The Air Hogs Helicopters - What you need to know!

My Air Hogs helicopters Office Scramble!

It is not an early riser, my frown morning traffic was put to the test when recently during the arrival in office, I found the entire staff scrambling around, some crouching under their desks, and some simply enjoy the clear - to chase what appeared to be a large amount of blue nose with bright colors and flashing LED light!

Rc Helicopter

Turns out, our techie had brought in a helicopter air hog, an indoor electric RC helicopter appearsSpinMaster. If you are not familiar with Air Hogs toys, they are treated in a giant. This toy is probably the world's smallest radio controlled helicopter, similar to chopper Picco Z, and fits in the palm of the hand, is available in super funky colors and ideal for indoor flying only.

If you think about it, only indoors, you can go under furniture, etc. .. lost this is not the case, whether the standard helicopter air hog with a flashing LED light that is used for localizationFini, and growl, more like a large insect or bug.

The toys of our techie had a match iridescent blue, thin line-like eyes with dragonfly dragonfly wings.

As disturbed as I do, that we should, I love my frown morning thank you so much, I could not help but notice how fast this car was, it could literally fly in any direction to land and take on almost any surface the same way.

A closer examination I discovered that the Air Hogs Helicoptercarried out by 12 but honestly, no one can be smarter than five years said that, Bad Boy with ease and joy, truth, control!

During my morning when I met him in the office involved sipping beer bitter coffee from the coffee machine before the office of rituals, was this morning, several times with the remote I struggled with manic-depressive Tech in hand, I Nims also had iguana Iceland this morning to run in all directions, dive bombing and putting the tempsGracey, our office Golden Retriever, a cardiac arrest!

First hand, I was a bit 'anxious attempt such a small object around the office and on the solid walls etc. I mean, Air Hogs toys measure something to fly more than 6 cm in length! But these toys are very durable, can take a lot of crashes or falls from the wall, ceiling to floor and are good to go again and again.

Could this toy as high as 10 feet to fly inside the camp, to the astonishment ofJuan, our forklift driver who swears by his ancestors for her to get some for breeding, and has a few!

These toys, especially toy helicopters are really fun for the whole family or as in my case, the entire office.

The biggest drawback I had was pork Air toys can be very addictive, and with my company logo is on your shoulder, I can also say goodbye control bonus, if you consider all time spent monkeying around with this clever toy !

Time to complete a jobPerformance on the techie responsible for this toy, someone has to tell him how unproductive Air Hogs toys are!

The Air Hogs Helicopters - What you need to know!

wholesale drawstring backpacks camera bag inserts diy

No comments:

Post a Comment